Get to know Rüdesheim Experience Days
Experience unforgettable days with a unique program. A chairlift takes you from Assmannshausen up to the "Jagdschloss Niederwald". After a short walk of about 25 minutes (For the quite sporty, there is a longer walk about 1 hour, past the Knight's Hall and the Rossel with fantastic views of the Central Rhine Valley and the Rheingau) you reach the Niederwalddenkmal "Germania".
From there you can take a cable car over the vinyards down to Rüdesheim am Rhein and the famous Drosselgasse. There you have enough time to get to know Rüdesheim and its numerous attractions. A ship takes you back to Assmannshausen.
In bad weather we offer you an alternative program.
- 2 Overnight stays in a double room with shwoer/WC/hairdryer/telephone/television/safe
- Cable car rides (2x) Assmannshausen - Jagdschloss Niederwald and Niederwald monument - Rüdesheim
- Boat tour from Rüdesheim to Assmannshausen or from Assmannshausen to Rüdesheim
- 2 Gourmet menu (3-course) served on our Rhine terrace at good weather
- Welcome drink
per person / double room, including breakfast
- March 29 to April 28, 2019
Arrival Su - We: € 135,-
Arrival Th - Sa: € 145,-
- April 28 to October 6, 2019
Arrival Su - We: € 145,-
Arrival Th - Sa: € 157,-
- October 6 to 27, 2019
Arrival Su - We: € 139,-
Arrival Th - Sa: € 149,-
- Single room supplement
- per person and day: € 12,-
- Additional day with half board
- per person in a double room: € 70,-
Upon arrival you will receive a welcome drink from us.
Take a chair lift from Assmannshausen to the "Jagdschloss" on the Niederwald. Past impressive vantage points on the Rhine and the Rheingau, you will reach the Niederwald monument, the Germania, within a 15-minute walk. From here you take the cable car to the world famous Rüdesheim am Rhein with the famous Drosselgasse. Back to Assmannshausen it goes by ship past castles and palaces.
Boat tour from Rüdesheim to Assmannshausen or from Assmannshausen to Rüdesheim
Served on our Rhine terrace at good weather